Participant Consent Form
Ethical Clearance Number: NWU-00859-20-A4
Purpose of the study
The purpose of the study is to develop an integrated model of capabilities and competencies for academic employees in a South African higher education institution by exploring different stakeholder’s perspectives in this regard. There are eight semi-structured interview questions which will take about 35 minutes of your time.
1. I confirm that I have read and understand the information sheet for the above study.
2. Your participation is voluntary and you are free to withdraw at any time, without giving any reason, and without any adverse consequences or academic penalty.
3. The research data collected during the study may be looked at by designated individuals from the North-West University.
4. The research project has been reviewed by, and received ethics clearance through, the Economic and Management Sciences Research Ethics Committee (EMS-REC).
7. Audio recordings will be made during the process, therefore by being a part of the study you consent to be audio recorded.
8. The researcher is an employee of the institution and all information collected will be utilised for research purposes only.
9. All responses will be anonymised and you will not be identified in the study.
10. The collected and finalised data will be used in research outputs, such as publications and conference presentations.
11. All the collected data and information will be stored in a safe and secure manner.
Researcher contact details
Do you agree to take part in the above study with the above terms and conditions in place? If you disagree there will be no further communication with you regarding the research.
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service