Zika Virus Quiz
1. Zika virus disease is caused by a virus transmitted primarily by:
a. Aegis Mosquitoes
b. Aedes Mosquitoes
c. Aidas Mosquitoes
2. All but one of following statements is true for Zika virus:
a. Zika virus can cause Microcephaly.
b. Zika virus will eventually lead to other forms of STDs
c. Zika can be transmitted through sneezing and coughing.
3. How long do symptoms last?
a. Zika virus usually remains in the blood of an infected person for about a week.
b. Zika virus usually remains in the blood of an infected person for about 2 weeks.
c. Zika virus usually remains in the blood of an infected person for about 3 weeks.
4. What test can confirm Zika virus?
c. Blood / Urine test
5. All is true about Zika Virus treatement except:
a. Increase rest and fluid intake.
b. Take anti-inflammatory drugs
c. There is no vaccine for Zika.
6. Which of the following statements is false?
a. Prevent Zika by protecting self and partner by using contraceptives.
b. Prevent Zika by preventing mosquito bites.b. Take anti-inflammatory drugs
c. Prevent Zika by wearing protective masks on crowded areas.
7. To lessen mosquitoes being attracted to you. Which of the following should you do?
a. Observe proper body hygiene
b. Wear dark clothing.
c. Eat more salty food.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service