Naomi Chazan Fellowship 2020-2021 Interest
MARCH 18, 2020 NOTICE:
DUE TO COVID-19, OUR FELLOWSHIP HAS BEEN POSTPONED. IN THE MEANTIME, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM TO EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST IN THE NEXT COHORT AND AS SOON AS WE HAVE NEW DATES FOR OUR NEXT FELLOWSHIP, WE WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU.
As a 2020-21 Naomi Chazan Fellow, you will be asked to agree to the following:
• Actively participate in our 9-day study tour, dates TBD.
• Pay or raise $475 towards the full $5,000 per person program cost.
• Attend four fellowship seminars in Toronto, one prior to the study tour and three upon return.
• Plan and help produce three projects to engage the community about Israel between August 2020 - June 2021.
• Attend 2 additional NIFC events throughout the year that may be a salon, other fellow's event, or general NIFC event.
• Represent the values and positions of NIFC.
Date of birth
Address, City and Postal Code
How did you find out about the Fellowship?
Tell us why you are a good candidate to be a New Israel Fund of Canada fellow. Tell us what excites you about this opportunity and what you might bring to the fellowship group.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service