2018 Rec Practice Request
*REQUESTS SHOULD BE MADE ONLY ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE THROUGHOUT THE SPRING SEASON. REQUEST WILL BE REVIEWED WEEK BY WEEK.*
Please note - Multiple requests for multiple weeks will be ignored. If you send requests today for the next 3 weeks, your request will be ignored. If you send a request this week for a field next week, your request will be reviewed and if available, scheduled.
RECREATION TEAMS will have priority on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays at SSP.
TRAVEL TEAMS will have priority on Tuesdays & Wednesdays at SSP, except where REC games are scheduled.
(ex. A rec team and a travel team want the same spot at SSP on a Monday. The spot will go to the Rec team. If the same teams request a spot at SSP on a Tuesday, the spot will go to the travel team.)
JOINT VENTURE: has no restrictions Monday-Friday.
NOTE: SSP9, SSP10 & JV4 are football fields and cannot be reserved.
• No Sunday practices will be made available for recreation teams, except for Sunday Select, which is scheduled through S.S.A.A!
• Travel Ball practices will be scheduled through your Travel Commissioner.
MAKING A REQUEST:
1. Coach checks practice schedule at
for open slots.
2. Head Coach provides all of the information in the fields below:
a. Team number – Head Coach’s name
b. Date/time of request slot
c. Head Coach’s phone number
3. Request should be in no later than the Wednesday before the week of the requested slot.
(ex: If you would like to request Thursday, March 12, your request must be in by Wednesday, March 4th. If you would like to request Tuesday, March 17, your request must be in by Wednesday, March 11.)
4. Requests will be processed in the order they are received. Emails are stamped with date and time.
5. I will respond by email no later than Friday afternoon (depending on amount of requests). Remember I work nights and weekends and may not be in until the afternoons.
6. ALL PRACTICE REQUESTS MUST COME THIS FORM.
Thanks for all you do and I look forward to working with each of you this 2015 Season!
Team Number with sport designation
ex. 6-2bb for baseball or 5/6-2sb for softball
Coach Phone number
Date and time requested Spot
Day, date, time (ex. Wed. 3-31, 5:30-7:00)
Which field are you you requesting?
SS1 - Softball Only
SS2 - Softball Only
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service