The MAH | Santa Cruz History Lesson Plans
Drop-in your e-mail below to sign up for the MAH's weekly e-newsletter and receive instant access to all FIVE virtual Santa Cruz County History lesson plans.
- Louden Nelson: A Will to Educate
- Community Builder: Journalists
- Tombstone Tales from Evergreen Cemetery
- Pride & Identity: An Exploration of Queer Santa Cruz
- Día de los Muertos (English & Español)
- In These Uncertain Times: Time Capsules
Are you a MAH Member?
Yes! And I am thrilled my membership supports these free educational resources.
No, but I'd like to be. Please reach out with more information.
I think so. Will you double check my membership is current and let me know?
No, not at this time but thank you for this free service.
How do you plan to use this lesson plan?
I am a teacher and plan to share this with my students.
I am a parent/guardian and will be sharing this with my family/community.
If you are a teacher where do you teach?
Anything else you'd like us to know?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Museum of Art & History.
Terms of Service