Remembering Anna Yuter with 107 Acts of Chesed
From Thanksgiving 2019 until January 15th, 2020 our congregation will participate in acts of kindness in Anna's blessed memory. We will culminate this experience with a special Shabbat on January 31st (what would have been Anna's 107th birthday).
Here are some ideas for volunteer activities you can participate in:
- Ohev Sholom's FREE Communal Thanksgiving Dinner - November 28th
- Supporting the Jewish community of Uganda by sponsoring a solar stove ($70):
- Ohev Sholom's Baby Supply Drive Benefiting Children's National Medical Center (Nov 29th - Dec 20th)
- Ohev Sholom's monthly dinner with JFGH - December 10th and January 14th
- Visiting with Seniors at the Hebrew Home of Charles E. Smith Life Communities
- Inviting someone new to join you for Shabbat Dinner
- Bring a meal to a family who has recently had a baby
- Check out the Jewish Federation's JConnect calendar:
Act of Chesed and Short Description
Anticipated Date of Completion
Will there be other individuals doing this act of chesed with you? Please list their names below:
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ohev Sholom - The National Synagogue.