RGJS Year 6 Phased Return to School
This form will help us to plan for the proposed phased return of pupils to Roe Green Junior School from 1st June 2020, subject to guidance from the Government and Department of Education.
Please note: The safety and well-being of staff and children is our main priority and means that we may not be able to offer your child the normal school hours/days or their normal class teacher due to smaller class sizes. Please complete this form by Monday 18th May at 12:00pm.
1) What is your child's full name?
2) Please select your child's class.
3) Would you like your child to be included in a phased return?
3a) If you selected "No" or "Not sure" for Question 3 please explain why.
4) Do any of the following apply to you and your family?
Please tick all that apply
An adult in the household is classed as vulnerable.
My child is vulnerable due to health reasons.
None of the above.
5) Is anyone in your household currently unwell with the virus?
6) If you have experienced family difficulties or bereavement in your family during this pandemic, please let us know so that we can understand and support your child.
7) Do you have any key concerns or questions you haven't mentioned above?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service