This session will provide the skills and knowledge you need to project manage effectively.
- Practical tools, approaches and techniques for effective project management
- Managing people, time and resources
- Planning for and managing risk
- Change and change management in projects
- Traditional v.s. agile models
- Technology and software to make management easier
Participants will leave the course having developed their learning in project management skills and techniques.
To book a place, please complete this booking form.
Date: 12th September 2017
Time: 10am - 1pm
Location: The Lodge, 64 Pinner Road, Harrow, HA1 4HZ
Cost (Per Person):
Free - Harrow Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise Sector
£30 - Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise Sector (Not working or based in Harrow)
£40 - Public & Private Sector
Sector Definitions: https://goo.gl/hM4hq2
Call: 020 8861 5894
Are parking spaces available for blue badge holders? No
Is the venue wheelchair accessible? Yes
Is there an induction loop? No
Is there a lift? N/A