IECG Neighborhood Grows Arbor Day Grant for Schools
This application is for a collaborative grant opportunity offered by The Incredible Edible Community Garden, through the Neighborhood Grow Project funded by a CalFire grant.

Scroll down to find the application.
Required supporting documentation can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3k-IqZFJi0_MGk4ckVBM0ZjTkk?usp=sharing

Name of School
Your answer
School address
Number, Street, and City
Your answer
School zip code
Your answer
Name of District
Your answer
Name of person completing application
Your answer
Email of person completing application
Your answer
Best phone number to reach you
Your answer
Position or title of person completing form
Grade levels at school site
Choose all that apply
Required
Where does your school community rate according to the CA EnviroScreen 2.0 database?
Look at this interactive map to find your school's neighborhood in order to answer the question: http://oehha.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Viewer/index.html?appid=112d915348834263ab8ecd5c6da67f68
Captionless Image
Amount of funding requested
This is a "cost-sharing" grant. The total amount requested will cover 90% of chosen projects while the remaining 10% is a required match for school sites to cover. The 10% can be satisfied with documented volunteer hours (4 hours would be equivalent to $100). This is a reimbursement grant.
Describe who will be part of this project
Briefly describe what stakeholders will take part in this project if funded. What students will be a part of the research, decision making, design, etc. of the project? What adults (from the school and neighborhood community) will be a part of the facilitation and volunteer work?
Your answer
Required documents
This folder has all supplemental forms and information that must be completed, scanned, and emailed in addition to submitting this online application: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3k-IqZFJi0_MGk4ckVBM0ZjTkk?usp=sharing

--> Project Description
--> Budget Proposal
--> Signature Page

Folder also contains a General Information Guide that contains a checklist of requirements as well as some sample forms that would be required if funded (e.g. Volunteer Log).

Complete this online form & email all documents to mary_petit@yahoo.com with the subject: IECG Arbor Day Grant by February 15, 2017

Submit
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms