2. Student must abide by school rules. A major infraction of school rules or suspension may result in loss of driving privileges. (Please refer to Handbook for more information)
3. Student must park in their assigned parking location. Not allowed to switch tags or spaces.
4. Student must obey all traffic rules. Speeding out of the parking lot may result in loss of driving privileges. Violators will be ticketed in accordance to NC Vehicle Laws.
5. Student must pay non-refundable parking fee prior to driving to school.
6. Union Academy is not responsible for theft/damage to vehicles while on school grounds or functions. LOCK YOUR CAR!
7. Student Parking tag must be visible in front window of vehicle, hanging from rear view mirror.
8. All items stored in vehicles are the responsibility of the student driver.