Our aim is to have an eclectic Mix of stalls. We look for designers with unique, high quality products. We provide vendors with the opportunity to sell their products to a direct target market, as well as providing excellent brand exposure. Stalls are limited and hand selected to suit our market genre.
Our markets are renown for offering something different. The evening will also feature Live Music by Local Musicians. An exciting addition to this years activities is A giant Snow Globe.
1. All products being sold must be high quality boutique, designer, handcrafted or artisan made. We will not accept cheap quality or party plan products to be sold. 1.1 It is to our discretion, that if you sell commercially manufactured products and we deem them fit for the overall feel of the market, you may be considered as a stall holder. The Market Organisers will make this decision where necessary.
2. All gazebo, shelters and umbrellas must be secured appropriately. We request all shade covers are structurally sound and are not torn or ripped. We are a Boutique market and we strive to set a high standard of presentation. 2.1 Please use pegs or water weights. No Guide ropes. 2.2 Professional signage is requested. No cardboard signs.2.3 THIS IS A NIGHT TIME EVENT SO PLEASE BE PREPARED AND SUPPLY YOUR OWN BATTERY OPERATED LIGHTING.ACCESS TO POWER IS LIMITED
3. On arrival we ask that you locate a Market Co-ordinator so we can direct you to the correct site and mark you off our stall holders list.
4. We will not tolerate rude or obscene remarks towards another stall holder, the public or market management. 4.1 We will not tolerate drunk and disorderly patrons. 4.2 We will not tolerate offensive clothing.
5. We are open for stallholders to network and collaborate at our events however; any outside soliciting is strictly prohibited.
6. You must contain your products to your designated stall space. Tables must be covered with long table clothes. Boxes to be stored neatly or out of sight. 6.1 Stallholders are responsible for keeping their site and surrounding area clean and tidy. Boxes & cartons/ rubbish must be removed from the market area. 6.2 Please be aware that any damage caused within your designated area to lawns, gardens, footpaths etc may result in an incurrence of fines from Toowoomba Regional Council which you will be liable to pay.
7. Stall operators must not play music or use speakers for promotional reasons.
8. Bad weather - no credits, transfers or refunds will be issued in the case of bad weather including extreme wind, rain, storms, flooding. The market will trade in all reasonable weather conditions. By paying your site fee you are agreeing to this condition. If for any reason we do not trade you will be contacted to the best of our ability via Facebook, email or phone at least 5 hours before the event is due to commence. We will strive to find an alternative location where possible. We will not be held accountable for any loss of product, wastage of perishable foods items or travel costs incurred. 8.1 If you have paid your stall fee and cancel your booking within 14 days of the market date you will not be refunded. However, a refund or transfer may be allowed under extreme circumstances and we will review your request. 8.2 No refunds will be given for non-attendance. 8.3 Invoices must be paid by Due Date to ensure your position within the market.
9. Stall fees can be altered by management at any time in accordance with price increases.
10. THE ORIGINAL MIX Markets accepts no responsibility for damages to persons or goods. We will not be held accountable for any trademark, copyright or safety infringements. We do not give any stall holder exclusive product rights to our market nor should you as the stall holder expect this. 10.1 It is the responsibility of the stall holder to ensure that they conform to any Australian standards, ACC, pertaining to their product. Food Licensing and Labelling.
11. Unloading of cars is between 1 and 3.30pm. ALL cars must be moved to indicated parking areas by 3.45pm. Cars are not allowed to be driven on any footpath/walkway/restricted areas unless authorised. 11.2 Stallholders must avoid parking in car parks that could be used by customers. We recommend you park across at Chalk Drive Car Park. 11.3 Stalls must be ready to trade at 3.45pm with operating hours starting at 4am 11.4 Please do not pack up until after the advertised closing time of 9pm as this creates uncertainties with the General public and is disrespectful to the market as a whole
12. As we have food vendors on site, pets and animals are not allowed within our fenced off event as this voids all food licensing. Only disability animals will be allowed. If you need any further information please speak with Amie
Please refer back to the application form and mark your name and date to confirm you have read this document