DigiFest Expo Signup - 2019
Thank you for inspiring our region's next generation of innovators! See additional Expo details at the bottom of this form.
Exhibitors will be invoiced $50 per table (prior exhibitors will be given a 50% discount).
Contact Name and Title
Organization Location (City and State)
Have You Exhibited With DigiFest Before?
Describe Your Organization's Engaging Exhibit...
What Do You Need for the Expo? (Check any that apply)
Standard Setup: A 6-ft table, 2 chairs, in a 10ft x 10 ft space
Additional Tables, Chairs, Space, etc. (List Additional Needs Below)
Which Subject Will Your Exhibit Cover? (Check any that apply)
Provide Any Additional Feedback or Input Below...
DigiFest Expo Details
See the following description for an overview of the DigiFest Expo. Forward any questions to
● Main Hall of the Bossier Civic Center (620 Benton Rd, Bossier City, LA)
● TUE, SEPT 17th from 10AM - 4PM : Exhibitors may set up their spaces
● The Bossier Civic Center will be secured overnight
Expo Dates - Please plan to be present at ALL of the following times:
● WED, SEPT 18th from 9AM - 2PM : Middle School Tours
● WED, SEPT 18th from 5PM - 8PM : Evening DigiMixer session, open to the public
● THU, SEPT 19th from 9AM - 2PM : High School Tours
● Exhibitors may enter the hall at 8AM on Expo days
● Students and teachers will start arriving at 9 AM.
What to Show
● This is a highly interactive event, so bring some activity that will inspire the attendees
● Bring your most engaging hardware and software or your latest project
● Students respond better to interactive exhibits and hands-on displays
● Be creative and show these students why they should work in your industry!
● Showcase your company's services and possible job vacancies at the DigiMixer event
What to Bring
● Any equipment and materials you may need to provide an interactive experience
● If your booth requires electricity, bring an extension cord and a power strip
● Having 2+ people at your booth will make it easier to take bathroom breaks, etc.
What will be provided
● The DigiFest Expo staff will provide water bottles throughout the day
● The Bossier Civic Center offers concessions for purchase
● Wall and floor outlets are available, and the building is equipped with WiFi
● Each booth is $50 PER 10x10 SPACE
● Returning Exhibitors will receive a $25 discount
● You will be invoiced upon registration
● Each booth includes one table and two chairs
● Extra tables and chairs will be provided by request for an additional fee
We appreciate your time and effort! If your company would also like to support DigiFest South with a sponsorship, contact
Thank you for supporting DigiFest South!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bossier Arts Council.