- Each Mom’s Time Out (MTO) event has a specific scope.
- There may be events that we cannot open to all vendors due to partnership agreements or space constraints.
- Vendor applications will be considered on several criteria:
1. MTO membership
2. Previous event participation
3. Mom-run business
4. Locally-based business
5. Business type (to ensure a variety of vendors at each event, MTO Organizers reserve the right to limit each type of vendor to a certain percentage of the total number of vendors)
6. Order of submission (date and time stamp as determined by email correspondence)
7. Plays Well With Others
MOM'S TIME OUT SPECIFIC EVENT INFORMATION:
- The Mom’s Time Out Fall Market will be held on Sunday, October 14, 2012 from noon until 4:00pm in the parking lot of Earth Fare, 2425 Apalachee Parkway Tallahassee, Florida.
- Booth spaces are 10’ x 10’. All booths are outdoors and are assigned by the organizers.
- Booth set up begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, October 14, 2012. Booths must be set up by 11:30 am and disassembled by 5:30 pm.
- All vehicles must be moved to a designated parking area by 11:00 am
- Booth space is limited.
- Booth payment must be paid in full upon acceptance of this application. Payments not received within 48 hours of acceptance may result in forfeiture of the space.
- Booth cancellations are non-refundable after Sunday, September 23, 2012. Refunds will be given within 30 days.
- Vendor fees will not be refunded if the market must be cancelled due to inclement weather, acts of God, or any other circumstances deemed necessary by MTO Organizers.
- Vendors must supply their own booth, tables, and small tents.
- All vendor tents must be properly weighted down.
- There will not be an option for power at this event.
- To ensure a variety of vendors and offerings, organizers reserve the right to limit certain types of vendors. And there will be no food vendors, selling food at the Fall Market.
- All items for sale must be listed on this application. Items will be subject to acceptance prior to the Festival and will be checked during the festival. Quality assurance inspections will take place prior to the opening of the event to ensure all rules and regulations have been met, including, but not limited to, inspections of crafts for “original work.”
- Exhibitors may not sell or solicit outside of your designated booth area.
- Vendors must offer all patrons sales receipts with contact name and phone number clearly stamped or printed on the sales receipt.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying Florida sales tax.
- Mom’s Time Out Members and Supporters (10' x 10' Booth Space): $30.00
- Non-members (10 x 10' Booth Space): $45.00
- A payment invoice will be sent through Paypal. If you do not have a Paypal account, or need to pay in a different method, we can make arrangements after your application is accepted.
- Please note that Earth Fare does not directly receive any portion of these fees.