2019 Operation Game Day
1. Only one application per nominee.
2. Must be a Panthers fan
3. Must be able to wear appropriate approved service uniform
4. Must be able to attend the game
5. Will be encouraged to share photos on social media during and after the event.
***** Please note that this should be a well-written and thoroughly answered application - only the best will be chosen. Take the time to tell the whole story, write professionally and take care to completely answer every question. Questions answers should be much more than just a few sentences. *****
OPERATION GAME DAY OVERVIEW:
Operation Game Day was created to recognize and honor the men and women who are serving in our nation's military. The Carolina Panthers have partnered with the USO of North Carolina to bring this opportunity to service members who are also Panther fans. The Panthers and USO of NC will provide our guests the ultimate Panthers fan game day experience, and the recognition will take place during the Carolina Panthers Salute to Service game on Sunday, November 17, 2019.
The selected service members will receive:
• Panthers fan package
• Two tickets and two field passes
• And a few surprises along the way
• Fill out all questions on this form by the deadline: October 31, 2019
• Panthers and USO of North Carolina committee will select the participants
• All applicants will be notified whether they were selected or not following the selection process in early November
• Please note that this should be a well-thought out and completely answered application - only the best will be chosen. Take the time to tell the whole story, write professionally and take care to completely answer every question.
**Please direct all questions to
Your first and last name
You relationship to the nominee
Your phone number
First and last name of the person you are nominating
Military branch of nominee (please note that this individual must be CURRENTLY SERVING on active duty or must be a current member of the National Guard and Reserve).
Nominee phone (please include work, home and cell)
Where is the nominee stationed?
When did the nominee become a Panthers fan and why? (*PLEASE NOTE that this should be a well-written and thoroughly answered application - only the best will be chosen, please be sure to tell the whole story, and take care to completely answer every question. Answers should be much more than just a few sentences long.*)
What would this experience mean to the nominee? (*This is your chance to truly explain why your nominee should be selected. Please be detailed and give the whole picture*)
Who would the nominee bring as a guest and why?
Please provide military background information/bio. Please include or highlight items that make the nominee stand out among other applicants. You may also send to
The Panthers motto is "Keep Pounding." How has your nominee demonstrated that motto and lived by it in his/her everyday life.
Is there anything else you would like to add about your nominee?
Please email at least one high resolution photo that demonstrates your Panthers fandom to
. Use this subject line for the email: [NOMINEE NAME Op Game Day Application Photo]
I have sent an email with at least one photo to
, and used the subject line suggested
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service