2020 Women's History Month: Women of Distinction Awards Nomination Form
Women who either live or work in the Town of Miami Lakes may be nominated in the following
• Arts: Woman who has contributed to the cultural life of the community through theatre,
dance, music, art or literature.
• Business: Professional woman in a position as owner, CEO or high-level manager of a business
• Community and Civic Affairs: A leader, supervisor, administrator, manager or member who
has contributed to the community.
• Education: A woman educator, administrator or director of a public or private institution of
learning who has been outstanding in the field.
• Government: Woman who has made an outstanding contribution to the community through
her work in or with local government.
• Health Services: Individual who has made an outstanding contribution in the health services
• Humanitarian: An outstanding woman who has contributed to the community. This
individual may or may not be affiliated with a commercial, professional or non-profit agency
• Volunteer: A woman who has made an outstanding contribution in serving the needs of
Nomination deadline: Tuesday February 4, 2020
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service