Chemistry Comic Book- Ninth Paper
Please go over the vocabulary before reading and answering the questions:
Read the article and answer questions.
1. What do we learn about Veronica Berns in lines 1-5?
What she studied.
Where she studied.
What her problem was.
How she solved the problem.
What languages she speaks.
Why she likes science.
2. Veronica was upset because (lines 1-5)
science was like a foreign language to her
it was hard for her to write her thesis
she couldn't solve a chemistry problem
her family wouldn't understand her thesis
3. Why did Veronica choose a comic book as the way to explain her thesis? (lines 6- I I ) Give ONE reason.
4. According to Veronica's rule, the science in her comic book had to be (-).(lines 6-11)
5. According to Veronica's mother, what is special about the comic book?(lines 12-16) COMPLETE THE SENTENCE. It takes complicated science and ...
6. Professor Fredrickson thinks that it's important for scientists to (lines 12-16)
write science comic books like Veronica
do more meaningful research projects
make sure they enjoy their research
help ordinary people understand their research
7. Why did Veronica have her comic book printed? (lines 17-23)
8. What else is Veronica doing to help people understand science? (lines 17-23) COMPLETE THE SENTENCE. She is writing...
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service