Swantner Drive - Indiana Ave to Texan Trail
This project includes the full reconstruction of existing 2-lane roadway, with new pavement, curb & gutter, sidewalks, ADA compliant curb ramps, driveways, signage, pavement markings, and lighting improvements from Indiana Avenue to Texan Trail. Additionally, both Chamberlain Street and Glazebrook Street from Swantner Drive to Reid Drive , will also get new storm water utility improvements.
• Project Consultant Architect: Urban Engineering
• Project Consultant Architect Contact: Stephen Skrobarczyk: 361-854-3101
• City Project Manager: Mai-Theresa Bernal, PE
• Contractor: J. Carroll Weaver Inc.
• Contractor Contact: Gary Kelly: 361-364-1569
• Construction Inspector: John Rivera: 361-453-6493
• Award Date: July 2020
• Anticipated Construction Start: August 2020
• Anticipated Completion: Sept. 2022
• Total Project Value: $7,113,357.76
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of cctexas.info.