JA of Collierville Scholarship Initial Questionnaire
The Junior Auxiliary of Collierville organization created this scholarship to benefit a Collierville High School female graduate who demonstrates a commitment to education, leadership, and service. JAC will be accepting applications until March 8th, 2020. The scholarship amount is $2,500 which will be awarded in two installments during the student's freshman year.
* Must be a senior at Collierville High School
* Must be female
* Must be on track to graduate May 2020
* Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Must plan on attending a 4-year college
After completing the initial questionnaire, a "next steps" email will be sent out within 24-48 hours with directions for uploading the required documentation listed below.
* 500-word essay (upper limit) responding to the following prompt: "Who influenced you in the most impactful way and how did that person guide you on your path?"
* Two letters of recommendation from school personnel
* One personal letter of recommendation from a non-family member
* Collierville High transcript
* Recent picture
Please send any questions to the Scholarship chairman at
JA of Collierville scholarship committee members will review applications in March. We will conduct phone interviews and notify applicants of the final decision by April 30th. The winner will get $1,250 their first semester of college. The second installment will be made January of the second semester and is contingent on a 3.0 GPA for the first semester.
First and last name
Date of birth
Full address including city, state and zip code
Name of parents
Parents' phone numbers
ACT or SAT composite score
Expected graduation date
Top four choices for college
Intended area of study
Please list any scholarships or honors received.
Please describe any cultural involvement or volunteer work you have participated in.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service