De Queen Public Schools COVID-19 Re-entry Planning Survey
We continue to plan for the next school year, knowing our plans must be flexible and may change.
We need you to take a few minutes to fill out this survey. The purpose of the survey is to simply collect
data to assist the district in planning for the 2020-2021 school year. No one is making a commitment to
a final decision by completing this survey. Thank you for participating.
Please complete the survey by July 17th 2020
1. Email address or preferred way of contact
2. Please type the name of the person completing this form.
3. Please select the grade(s) that your student(s) will enter for the 2020-2021 school year.
5. It is our intention that all DQSD students will return to school in August and will be educated in a traditional classroom setting. If De Queen SD provides a virtual school option, in addition to a traditional classroom option, would you allow your child to do 100% of their learning activities at home due to the COVID-19 Pandemic? (If your answer is yes, this means you would keep your student(s) at home even if the school was open.)
6. Do you have cell phone service (signal) at your home?
8. Do you have Internet service at your home, if so, can you watch up to 2 hours of video without an interruption issue?
Yes, with interruption issues
Yes, without interruption issues
10. If you answered "no" or "not sure" to the previous question, please explain. Be specific (i.e. "can't afford it","no service where I live", etc...).
11. Home Internet Access (type and speed)
Cable modem (DSL, Broadband, Dialup, Satellite, etc...)
Tethering to a Smartphone or Tablet used as hotspot
Internet access is NOT available in my area or where I live.
Limited internet access plan
12. What technology devices does your child have access to utilize at home?
Desktop (PC, Mac, other) laptop, netbook, or chromebook (any brand)
Tablets (e.g. iPad, Android, Nook, Fire, etc.
Other devices not listed
No technology or device at home
14. If you do not have Internet access at home, are there alternate methods for accessing the internet
Child stays after school/goes before school to access the internet
Accesses the internet at a friend, neighbor, or relative’s home
Accesses the internet at a local restaurant or business establishment
Access at the local library, community center, etc..
Accesses the internet at a care-givers home (before, during, after school)
We have no internet access
15. If you had to make a decision today about the 2020-2021 school year, which option would you choose
Send my child(ren) back to school full time
Send my child(ren) back to school part time, using a combination of onsite learning and digital remote learning with accountabilit
I plan to home school my student(s)
16. Which statement best describes your level of comfort with students returning to school campuses
I feel students will be safe if we allow them to return to school in the fall
I feel students will be safe if we allow them to return in the fall under CDC guideline
I feel students will be safe only after CDC guidance is lifted and the spread of COVID-19 has slowed or stoppep
Additional comments or concerns
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of De Queen Public School District.