We'll use select submissions for the video pre-rolls that run before keynotes at OSCON. Videos may also be featured on O'Reilly Radar.
This means your insightful perspective on full-stack development could be seen by new developers and industry experts alike.
Want to participate? Here’s what you need to do:
Submissions are due by the end of the day on Monday, July 14
1. Make sure you’re in a quiet and well-lit room. Your video submission doesn’t need to be elaborate, but we do need to see and hear you.
2. Turn on your phone, webcam, or video camera. If you're using your phone, put it in landscape mode.
3. Look directly at the camera and answer this question: How did you become (or start aspiring to become) a full-stack developer? Why?
4. Save your video and post it to YouTube. Set the privacy settings on your video to "unlisted."
5. Insert the YouTube URL and other details in the form below.
6. Read the terms and conditions. If you’re okay with them, click the checkbox on the form.
7. Submit your information.
That’s all it takes. We’ll take a look at your submission and see if it's a good fit for this series.
Whether we use your video or not, thanks in advance for participating!
Remember: Please get your submissions in by the end of the day on Monday, July 14.