Vein Illumination with Dr Ronald Bush
AccuVein can help in vascular procedures to:
• Show veins to patients
• Locate feeder veins by watching fill
• Show foam sclerosant in real time
• Highlight veins during transdermal laser therapy
• Map veins for phlebectomy
• Visually confirm efficacy of procedure
By using vein illumination with AccuVein’s breakthrough device, many veins that might be otherwise undetectable without a vein locator, can be located and mapped on the patient’s skin.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Treating the Most Common Pattern of Telangiectasia
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service