Volunteer with the Cumberland Food Share
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Cumberland Food Share.
In April, the Cumberland Community Schools Society (CCSS) and Weird Church worked together to develop the Cumberland Food Share. The goal is to safely distribute food to Cumberland families and individuals in need of support during COVID-19.
To volunteer with the Cumberland Food Share you must agree to following COVID-19 Safety Protocol, the Confidentiality Agreement and the Release of Liability.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
We must all work together to slow the spread of COVID-19. This includes the following measures:
1. Not going out when you are sick or having the following symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing).
2. Practice physical distancing (staying home, limiting errands and staying 6 feet from others when outside your home).
3. Wash your hands when returning home and before eating.
4. Do not touch your face with your hands (without washing them first).
5. Wash all food before you put it away and eat it.
I agree to follow the above measures and help slow the spread of COVID-19
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service