Volunteer with the Cumberland Food Share
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Cumberland Food Share.
This program provides bi-weekly deliveries of Healthy Food Boxes to Cumberland households facing food insecurity. Boxes contain fresh, whole foods purchased from wholesalers and local farmers/producers. Volunteers are needed to help sort, pack and delivery Food Boxes Friday mornings.
To volunteer with the Cumberland Food Share you must agree to following COVID-19 Safety Protocol, the Confidentiality Agreement and the Release of Liability.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
We must all work together to slow the spread of COVID-19. This includes the following measures:
1. Not going out when you are sick or having the following symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing).
2. Practicing physical distancing (staying 6 feet from others when outside your home).
3. Practicing appropriate hand hygiene.
4. Wearing a mask when volunteering with the Food Share.
5. Following current Provincial Health Guidelines.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
I agree to follow the above measures and help slow the spread of COVID-19
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service