'DOWN WITH THE KIDS' QUIZ
As part of an global project exploring new ways of re-imagining Parent Teacher Conferences, I am conducting research and would appreciate it if you would participate in this quiz. I promise that it'll be quick and hopefully fun... so give it a go and we might just be able to make Parent Teacher Conferences a little bit more enjoyable for everybody!
Alain Clapham FRSA
Please indicate the categories you represent
Parent / Guardian
1. Which one is NOT a phrase commonly used by young people in the UK
That's so frosty
That's a mission
2. Who plays Raven in the X-Men series?
3. Which of these was NOT a trending social media challenge?
The Cinnamon Challenge
The Hot Pepper Challenge
The Saltine Cracker Challenge
The Feta Cheese Challenge
4. Your child is out later than you expected – how would they contact you?
Text / SMS
They wouldn't bother
I don't have kids!
5. What is the object above?
Beats By Dre
6. Which celebrity has the biggest social media following on Twitter
7. Which song did Ed Sheeran sing?
8. Which one of these is NOT a genre of music?
9. Which country is singer Rihanna from?
10. Can you suggest a way we can improve Parent Teacher Conferences?
What did you think of the quiz?
Please provide a contact email if would like the answers or to find out more about the project.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Industry In The Streets.