Private Voice Lessons at Ridge Point
Ridge Point High School is pleased to be able to offer private voice instruction with highly qualified voice instructors. These instructors work one-one-one with our students to teach proper vocal technique, sight-reading skills, and music theory. Our voice instructors also help prepare TMEA All-State repertoire, UIL Solo & Ensemble repertoire, school musical audition material, and college audition repertoire. Lessons will be taught at Ridge Point High School in the afternoons. The cost is $20 per half-hour lesson.
Each student taking private voice lessons at Ridge Point High School must:
• Be prepared for lessons by bringing all materials
• Practice all assigned vocal exercises and music
• Be open minded, willing to learn and try new things
• Notify the private teacher in advance of any absence. Except in the case of an emergency, a 24-hour advance notice that you will be missing a lesson must be given. If notice is not given in advance, the student will be charged for that lesson. The earlier the notification, the easier it is to reschedule a lesson. Please remember not to schedule doctor/dentist/orthodontist appointments during lesson times.
The payment guidelines for the private voice lesson program are as follows:
• Payment may be made each week, or you may pay one month at a time. Please work this out with your teacher and stick to this schedule.
• Students who continually pay late or cancel without proper notice may become ineligible for private lessons and replaced with someone on the waiting list.
• If a student wishes to discontinue lessons, a two-week notice must be given to the teacher.
Completion of this application to participate in the private voice lesson program confirms an understanding of, and agreement with, the aforementioned guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact your student’s private voice teacher.
Last name of student to be enrolled in private voice lessons:
First name of student to be enrolled in private voice lessons:
Grade of student to be enrolled in private voice lessons:
If you are already studying with one of our teachers and would like to stay with them, please list their name here:
Preferred method of contact from voice teacher:
Any of the above
Please enter the email address and/or phone number the voice teacher should use to contact you:
I have read and understand all of the above information and wish for my child to be enrolled in private voice lessons which will take place after school at RPHS.
In lieu of signing, please type your full name:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service