I Hereby #Sign4NC
Be a part of NC history! Please complete this form if you are currently a North Carolina teacher and you would like to virtually sign the "Declaration in Defense of North Carolina's Public School Children" for your district! Email us a "signature" picture (see easy directions at the bottom of this form). If selected, your picture will be included in a mosaic of 100+ other teachers who are signing all across NC!
Part 1 of 3: Personal Info
Please enter an email address that is not connected to your school.
What is your first name?
What is your last name?
In what district do you teach?
Please provide a phone number so we can text or call you to follow up if necessary
Part 2 of 3 - Review directions for taking/sharing your Signature Picture
1. Wear red and/or stand in front of a red background!
2. Make a sign with your Signature and District on it - write it large and legibly with a thick, dark marker.
3. Have your picture taken in such a way that we can crop the picture to be a square (in other words, do not hold your sign out to the side too much - see samples below)
4. Email a High Resolution photo and Full Name to
5. Look for Facebook profile frames to share on social media with #sign4nc
Take a screenshot for reference:
Part 3 of 3 - Submit and stay tuned!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service