biology, hierarchy, essential Bozeman Vquiz 2018
1. What is biology?
study of agriculture
study of life
study of animals
study of fish
2. Who is this a picture of? see diagram 1 below
Mr. Rodrigues' Dad
3. Photosynthesis is when plants take the sun's energy and make
4. What are the 4 themes of biology (the 4 big ideas of biology)?
evolution, free thinking, data analysis, systems
evolution, free energy, information, systems
evolution, scientific method, data, agriculture
evolution, plants, animals, fish
evolution, cells, scientific method, agriculture
5. What did Darwin do?
came up with the idea of evolution
came up with a mechanism for explaining evolution (natural selection)
helped discover cells
6. The central dogma of life (flow of information) is:
none of the above
7. Please select the order that ranks the terms from LARGEST to SMALLEST
DNA, Gene, biosphere, organism, cell, ecosystem
biosphere, ecosystem,cell, organism, , DNA, Gene
biosphere, ecosystem, organism, cell, DNA, Gene, , ,
biosphere, DNA, Gene, organism, cell, ecosystem
8. What are the 2 types of cells? select from the choices below
9. Which of the following levels of biological organization includes all others in the list: cell, molecule, organ, tissue?
10. Please arrange the following, from smallest to largest
cell, cell membrane, carbon, carbohydrate, muscle
cell, carbohydrate, cell membrane, Carbon, muscle
muscle, cell, cell membrane, carbohydrate, carbon
Carbon, carbohydrate, cell membrane, cell, muscle
11. Farming is mentioned in the hierarchy of life video. What organism is farming fungus?
12. All life fits into one these groups (called domains)
Plants, Animals, Bacteria
Family, genus, species
Bacteria, Archaea, and Eukarya
13. The diagram below (diagram 1) is an image of:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service