Maine DD Council Strategic Planning Survey
The Maine Developmental Disabilities Council (MDDC) is developing a new 5 Year State Plan beginning in the year 2022. The purpose of this survey is to solicit input for determining Goals and Objectives for the new plan.
Our state plan determines how grant funding is spent, so your input is very important! The plan developed will help impact people in Maine with developmental disabilities for the next five years.
Are you a:
Person with a Developmental Disability/Self-advocate
Parent of a person with a Developmental Disability
County in which you live:
3. What are the top 3 areas of disability-related concern for you, your family, or the people you work with?
4. What do you think are the top 3 areas of concern for all Mainers with developmental disabilities?
5. What has improved the most in the past 5 years for people with developmental disabilities?
6. What has improved the least in the past 5 years for people with developmental disabilities?
7. What is the biggest barrier for you, your family or the people you work with? (check all that apply)
8. Are there any disability-related services that you need that you are not receiving?
9. Since the COVID pandemic began, how have your concerns or issues around services changed?
The Maine Developmental Disabilities Council has worked on a variety of projects in the last few years, including in the areas below. Which of these continues to be a priority for you (check all that apply)?
Transition to Adult Healthcare
Reducing Restraint & Seclusion
Self-Directed Option for Services
Supported Decision Making/Alternatives to Guardianship
Raising Awareness about Inclusion
Early Childhood Development/Intervention
Culturally Competent Family Navigators
Developmental Disability History
ABLE Accounts for Maine
Equitable Access to Healthcare
Access to Technology
10. Would you be interested in learning more about becoming involved in the Maine Developmental Disabilities Council?
If you answered yes to the last question, please list your contact information:
11. Are there any other concerns you would like to express at this time?
Demographic Questions (optional)
Please complete the following demographics that best describe you. All information is used solely for planning purposes and will be held in strictest confidence.
Prefer not to say
Race/Nationality (check all that apply):
Hispanic or Latino
Native American or American Indian
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service