Even though this is NOT a review tour, the author has graciously offered hosts a either a print (US only) or a digital copy (INT) copy of the book. (Only 1 copy of the book will be provided for the same host on multiple tours of this title.) Please note, there will be a Blog Tour for this title come September.
There will be a tour wide giveaway to share on this tour.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on July 17, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST or sooner
A fresh start…and an old love reignited?A Rocky Mountain Heroes romance
For widow Kayla Bradshaw, restoring a historic Colorado hotel means a better life for her and her soon-to-arrive baby. But she needs construction help from Jude Stephens, the love she lost through a misunderstanding. Working with Kayla, the police officer finds himself forgiving her—and longing to rebuild her shattered confidence. But can they trust each other enough to forge a future together?
1. Participating in one of the following types of stops, and specifying which book or books you will feature:
- Bookstagram photos (and original PHOTOGRAPH) of the book(s) by host on Instagram - Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Facebook Cover & Profile (required to be up for a minimum of 3 days)- Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Twitter Cover & Profile (required to be up for a minimum of 3 days)
2. Share about the giveaway on your social media outlets, including link to giveaway on JustRead's tour landing page.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 10 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All stops are required to be live on their respective stops anytime on their scheduled date (EST).
4. If you plan on posting a review of the book in the future and if you received the book for FREE (no monetary compensation), according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.