PSCA Youth Class Registration - October 1 Start
All of our staff are vaccinated, masked, and ready to connect and inspire your family this fall! We can't wait to share the excitement and challenges of the circus.
New this year for youth classes:
- Monthly Billing
- Classes previously called "Youth Aerials And Acro" are now 2-hour "Circus" classes that are all levels and circus disciplines (aerials, acro, tightwire, stretching, and juggling)
- P4 is now Performance Prep (if you are taking 2 or more classes a week, this program is for you!)
- Youth Troupe will be returning in January 2022
October 1, 2021 - May 27, 2022
• 45-minute Classes: $68.00/ monthly
• 1-hour Classes: $84.00/ monthly
• 2-hour Classes: $160.00/ monthly
• Performance Prep 2-Days per week: $275.00/ monthly
• Performance Prep 3-Days per week: $375.00/ monthly
- Student Drop-Off and Pick-up will occur outside in the parking lot. There will be a PSCA Staff available both outdoors and indoors to safely receive and dismiss all students.
- Masks Required to enter the building. Please ensure your child’s mask is correctly positioned on their face prior to exiting vehicle.
- At this time, no parents/family/friends will be permitted in the building.
- All of our classes will have plenty of time between classes to allow for safe transitions. We’re also limiting the number of classes in the building during a given hour, and staggering our class start times to ease entryway contact.
CANCELLATIONS & MAKE-UP POLICIES:
- Please email
with any upcoming absences. We require 24 hours' advanced notice of an upcoming absence, to receive a make-up class in an alternative class day. No credits or refunds will be given for absences.
- To Cancel Your Class Enrollment:
We require 30 days' notice by email (
) to cancel your enrollment.
Due to the popularity of our circus classes, there is typically a long list of families that are waiting to fill your spot. This advanced notice gives us the time we need to make necessary adjustments to our and those on the wait-list schedule.
- Health Related Cancellations:
Students and staff are required to cancel classes (or cancel their attendance at a class) if they have any symptoms of illness, even if these cancellations are last-minute. The missed class(es) will be available to use as a make-up when student has recovered.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding registration, please contact us at
Are you enrolling a returning student?
Yes, we have taken classes in the past 1-2 years
No, we are new!
Parent / Guardian Name
Parent / Guardian Email
Parent / Guardian Phone Number
Student #1 Name
Student #1 Date of Birth
We are interested in classes for the following age group for STUDENT #1:
Performance Prep (ages 8-19)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Philadelphia School of Circus Arts.