Facility Use Agreement
First Wesleyan Church seeks to be a friendly, warm and caring church and we hope to serve everyone in a way that demonstrates the love of Jesus Christ our Lord. The use of our facilities is one of the ways we continue to serve to meet the needs of our members and the community.
The church facilities are available to/for:
• Sponsored and approved programs of the church
• Members or non-members for periodic or reoccurring meetings
• Weddings (Refer to Wedding Policy)
• Outside groups as approved by the Church Administration/Board. The church facilities are not available to outside organizations for fund raising, solicitation or similar activities. Organizations engaged in political campaigns or causes are not eligible to use the church facilities for their programs.
• Funeral family meals (refer to Funeral Family Meal Policy) and other meals deemed appropriate.
Scheduling/Reserving the Facilities
To obtain a Facility Use Request Form to schedule the use of the facilities please visit the website
or the Information Center at First Wesleyan Church. After you have submitted the form either online or at the church you will be contacted by Traci Click via email at
The church facilities are not available during those times that services or events of the church have already been reserved by church staff. Availability is determined by open dates on the church calendar. The facilities will not be available without prior approval of designated staff for any event scheduled after 4:30 on Saturdays or for the following events/holidays:
New Year’s Day (January 1)
Good Friday (Friday before Easter)
Labor Day (first Monday in September)
Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in November)
Day after Thanksgiving
Christmas Dates (December 23-26)
Easter Weekend (Thursday - Sunday)
Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
Independence Day (July 4)
Fees for use of the Facilities
Refer to Facilities Use Schedule for applicable fees.
1. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES ARE PROHIBITED IN THE CHURCH BUILDING AND ON CHURCH PROPERTY. Tobacco/Vapor usage is not allowed in the church building. No one under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances will be allowed to participate in programs or events. It is the responsibility of the person(s) making arrangements to see that all persons participating in the event are informed concerning these matters.
2. No games of chance for personal gain such as Bunco, card games etc...
3. No gathering for the sole purpose of "selling" a product such as baskets, purse parties etc.
4. No flammable liquids, fire-producing chemicals, pyrotechnic devices, smoke generators and/or open flames in any form (with the exception of candles used in a worship setting) may be used on the church property without prior written approval.
5. The sanctuary shall be dedicated to fellowship and worship activities that help to support spiritual growth.
6. When children are in attendance they must be under the control of their parents or adults in charge of the activity at all times. Children are not permitted to roam freely in the halls or other areas on the church property. All activities involving children must be carefully monitored by an appropriate number of responsible adults.
7. Please be aware that your group may not be the only group in our building. Stay in the area that has been designated for your use. If you must move through the building, please be mindful of others using the facilities.
8. Decorating is limited to table decorations only. Decorating items will not be hung from the ceiling anywhere in the facility.
9. Tape, glue, tacks or nails will not be used anywhere in the facility.
10. The church sound technician will coordinate all audio/visual needs. The technician fee is $50. Use of equipment in the worship center is restricted to trained personnel
approved by FWC.
11. Animals are not allowed within the building, with exception of guide dogs.
12. The following items are prohibited inside or outside the building: rice,
confetti, glitter, or birdseed. Only oil-filled candles used in a worship setting may be used inside the sanctuary. Mylar balloons are prohibited, but helium balloons may be used but must be weighted down.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of First Wesleyan Church.