Choose the right variant
1. If there are ___ calls for me, can you ask to leave a message?
2. ___ should be present at the meeting. A very serious question will be discussed.
3. "What do you want to eat?" "___. I'm so hungry."
4. ___ come to visit him while he was in hospital.
5. ___ magazines on the table are not mine.
Some of the
6. They've got too ___ money. We ought to help them buy this house.
7. When we travelled we visited ___ interesting places.
a lot of
8. There are many clocks in the office but ___ of them work properly.
9. She isn't very hungry. She has just had ___ soup.
10. The job ___ isn't a problem. It's my boss.
11. I' m going to Brest on Saturday. ___ is giving a party.
A friend of me
A friend of mine
A friend of my
12. These are not ___ gloves. ___ are leather.
13. If you don't behave ___, I shall put you all to bed early.
14. He's quite a sociable person, but there are times when he really wants to spend some time ___.
of his own
on his own
with his own
15. She started ___ hairdressing business when she was only sixteen.
on her own
of her own
16. You are not the only one who failed to hear the news. I didn't ___.
17. She said she would contact me but she ___ wrote ___ phoned.
18. Peter spent ___ money you gave him.
19. "Have you done all these tasks?" "Yes, ___."
every of them
20. We are leaving now; ___ will join us later.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service