Raising Resilience - Community Survey
PARENTS - TELL US HOW WE CAN BEST SERVE YOU
We promise this will be quick, painless, and impactful. If you would like to be entered into THE DRAWING for a chance to win 1.) a $30 gift card to a local restaurant and 2.) access to our Connections Cafe Video Library (recordings of sessions from Spring 2020) - please fill in the prompt at the end of the survey so we can follow up with you if you are the lucky winner.
YOUR VOICE MATTERS - thank you!
1. How has COVID-19 impacted your family’s mental health and well-being?
2. What is your most pressing concern related to COVID-19 as we face the new school year? (Mark your top THREE)
Having basic needs met (worry over health/financial struggles)
Lack of childcare support
Managing schedules/balancing work, distance learning, and time for self-care
Staying connected, social isolation
Loss or illness of a loved one
Supporting my child(ren)’s academic motivation and sense of independence
Navigating news and changes around COVID-recommendations
I have no concerns
3. Now that the district has announced a remote start for the school year due to COVID-19, do you anticipate needing childcare?
4. What is your biggest obstacle for obtaining childcare if needed? (Mark ALL that apply)
Available space in programs
I do not need childcare
5. What has been most helpful in your parenting efforts in recent months? (Mark up to THREE)
Direct support from friends, family and/or coworkers
Personal connection with fellow parents via social media groups, etc.
LOCAL parent-support resources (i.e. Connections Café, blogs and advice from local experts)
Parenting articles and resources found on the web
I haven’t found anything that’s been helpful
6. Did you attend or view any of the following programs during the 2019/2020 school year? (Mark ALL that you took advantage of - IF any)
The Self-Driven Child Webinar (June 2020)
Connections Café Session(s) (spring 2020)
The Lesser Known Player's Next to Normal - post-show discussion (February 2020)
Angst: Raising Awareness Around Anxiety (January 2020)
What’s the Harm? - Substance Abuse Prevention Panel (November 2019)
Screenagers NEXT Chapter - screening only (November 2019)
Screenagers NEXT Chapter & Discussion with Delaney Ruston (October 2019)
I did not attend any of these
7. What THREE priority parenting topics are of most interest to you? (Mark your top THREE)
Technology Habits / Social Media
Youth Mental Health (Stress and Anxiety)
Understanding the Developing Brain
Supporting Student Motivation
Parenting strategies for neurodiversity (ADHD, Autism, etc.)
Sexual Assault Prevention
Parent Self-Care (reducing stress and anxiety)
8. What type of program are you MOST LIKELY to participate in during the 2020/2021 school year? (Mark ALL that apply)
Documentary screening (ticketed/virtual event)
Expert feature speaker event (ticketed/virtual event)
One-time parenting workshop (ticketed/virtual)
Multi-class parenting series (ticketed/virtual)
Guided small support group (free / virtual)
Guided small support group (free / in person)
Monthly CONNECTIONS CAFÉ (online parent support program) with local expert guest speakers & panels (free / virtual)
I am not interested in participating in any of these programs
9. What is the biggest obstacle preventing you from taking advantage of locally provided parent support resources? (Mark TWO that apply)
Overwhelmed with schedules/other issues
Not aware of the options
Cost of participation
Lack of access to internet/technology
Not interested/ I don’t have a need for it
Lack of childcare
10. How likely is it that you would attend a small parent support group if it were hosted/facilitated by a therapist or parent coach, and such closed group would meet on a regular basis for the period of several weeks?
11. Which additional resources offered by Raising Resilience would you be MOST LIKELY to use in the coming school year (Mark ALL that apply)
Parenting Corner Blog (articles on current topics with advice from local experts and fellow parents)
Recordings of past Connections Cafe Sessions
Connections Café PDF Takeaways (speaker slides and handouts)
Local Parenting Events Calendar
Social media posts and advice from parenting experts
List of local parent support resources
12. How old is/are your child(ren)? Mark all that apply.
Young Adult (Older than High School)
13. Please enter your zip code
Do you have any suggestions for community resources or solutions that would be most helpful to you as a parent?
Do you have any other comments, questions or feedback for Raising Resilience?
Mark ALL that apply (if any):
I would like to be entered into a drawing
I would like to join the mailing list
I would like to volunteer
I would like to be contacted about my comment
If you have marked any of the above, please leave your email address and name so we can reach out.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Raising Resilience.