ITP RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM 2020 ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
Kotahitanga: He mahingā tahi
Working in partnership to improve outcomes for learners and communities
The conference theme encompasses the many, varied and mutually beneficial partnerships that exist between ITPs and our stakeholders and partners that lead to improved outcomes for learners and hāpori (communities), including those yet to be realised with the establishment of NZIST.
The conference subthemes are:
• Co-creating research outcomes with hapu, iwi and hāpori
• Adaptive systems for enhanced industry and learner outcomes (e.g. employability, internships and work-based learning)
• Embracing disequilibrium (e.g. innovative models and contributions to our future organisation and partnerships, including alternative ways of measuring learner success)
Please submit your 250 word abstract and bio using the form below by 19th February 2020.
Your abstract will be assessed against the following criteria:
• Relevance to the conference theme or one of the sub-themes
• Collaboration/partnership with others demonstrated
• Applied research that demonstrates valued outcomes to stakeholders
Partner/collaborator name/s and affiliation
Presenter bio/s (maximum 100 words)
Abstract (250 words)
Presentation (20 mins)
Student snapshot (10 mins)
Workshop (60 mins)
In addition to your presentation, do you plan to submit a full paper for publication in the online symposium proceedings?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology.