Bond Oversight Committee (BOC) Member Application
The Bond Oversight Committee (BOC) is an advisory committee to the Eanes ISD Board of Trustees. Its charge is to:
1. Monitor the progress of bond projects authorized by Eanes ISD voters on May 4, 2019;
2. Ensure transparency to enhance public confidence in the use of proceeds from the sale of these bonds;
3. Provide the Board of Trustees with recommendations for or against any change of scope for the adopt projects; and
4. Provide regular reports to the Board.
Additionally, the Board may request that the members of the BOC serve as a Bond Advisory Committee to help vet potential projects for a future bond program.
The BOC consists of nine (9) voting members including the Chairperson as well as five (5) alternate members. Alternate members attend all meetings and participate in discussion, but do not vote. In the event that a voting member is unable to complete their duties on the committee, the Chairperson will recommend to the Board that an alternate member be elevated to voting member.
Bond Oversight Committee members must:
- Reside in the Eanes Independent School District;
- Attend evening meetings as necessary;
- Base their decisions and recommendations on all objective information and relevant data, and not on any singular issue or personal viewpoints;
- Be prepared to commit up to 3 years to committee service
Please submit this application no later than September 30, 2019
Your online application indicates an understanding of the responsibility and time commitment should you be appointed. Selection, approval and notification of committee members will be completed by late October 2019.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Eanes ISD.
Terms of Service