1. Was it the first time you left your home country?
2. What was your favourite moment during the Erasmus week? Why?
3. Did you make any new relationships with students from other countries?
4. Do you think you improved your English skills?(give a mark between 1 and 10, where 10 is the best)
5. Do you think you improved your digital skills in preparation for the meeting?(give a mark between 1 and 10, where 10 is the best)
6. What new Knowledge did you get about culture, food, traditions in the country you visited?
7. Do you have a better understanding of discrimination problems after the mobility?
Not at all
8. What do you think about the host family in the mobility?
Not very welcoming
Not at all welcoming
9. What do you think about activities and workshops organized during the mobility?
I don’t Know
10. Are you an active member of Erasmus Facebook group?
11. Did you share the Erasmus experience with anybody outside the project?
12. Which were the strengths of the lived experience?
13. Which were the weaknesses of the lived experience?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service