- Place your order, and either you or a volunteer will deliver a birthday balloon to your child’s classroom. Students with a summer birthday can celebrate their birthday at any time, i.e., a half birthday.
- Scheduling volunteers is completed a month in advance; therefore, we request that all August balloon deliveries be made by the parent. If you cannot deliver during this time, a PTO volunteer will be scheduled for your choice of delivery in September. Also, if a volunteer delivery is scheduled during the year that needs to be changed, notice must be given to the PTO coordinator for rescheduling.
- Balloon deliveries are to be made in the morning before 8:05 a.m. to minimize disruptions.
- Check the school calendar on Renweb to be sure you do not choose a date that is a weekend or school holiday.
- NO FREE DRESS ON FRIDAY OR ANY OTHER MASS DAY.If a birthday is on a Mass day, you may choose a different day for free dress. Students must follow the free dress guidelines in the handbook.
- Proceeds from the sale benefit the PTO student activity fund for parent education speakers, special events, etc.
- THIS IS THE ONLY TIME WE CAN ACCEPT BIRTHDAY BALLOON ORDERS FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR, so please place your order NOW. Please complete ONE FORM PER CHILD and make an ONLINE SCHOOL STORE payment of $10.00 by Friday, AUGUST 31st, 2018. For other ways of payment, please contact the front office.
If you have questions, contact our Birthday Balloon Coordinators: - Main Campus – Michelle Porth – email@example.com - ECC Campus – Moni Hemphill - firstname.lastname@example.org