Central Valley Summer 2021 Transportation—Parent Attestation
I have read the information below and understand that:
• Students riding Central Valley CSD school buses to 2021 summer programs may be two per seat;
• For safety, students must wear masks on the school bus;
• Bus windows will be open as weather permits;
• Central Valley CSD may revise these protocols as COVID data changes and health agencies issue new
• I may opt out of school busing for my child; and
• Students must have a completed form on file to ride school buses to summer school at Frankfort and Camp
Thunderstrong summer school at Central Valley.
Student Grade (in September 2021)
Parent/Guardian email or phone number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Central Valley Central School District.