Impact, ESG and Socially Responsible Investing
Our last virtual training were fully booked, the seat are limited so book your seat now.
Fill out this form to reserve a seat for the Virtual Training: Impact, ESG and Socially Responsible Investing.
You'll receive a confirmation email within 24 hours upon approval.
PROGRAM: Impact, ESG and Socially Responsible Investing
DATE : 14 & 15 December 2020 (Monday-Tuesday)
TIME: UTC/GMT +8 hours , 9.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Today, Socially Responsible and Impact Investing is one of the fastest growing segments of the fund management industry and the growth is expected to accelerate. Institutional investors have realised that they have a duty to consider sustainability issues when they make investments. Corporate boards are also realising the need to define value beyond the narrow interests of shareholders and are embracing a broader fiduciary approach and including a wider range of stakeholders, from consumers and employees to communities, broader society and the environment.
• Compare and contrast the different approaches to responsible and sustainable investing
• Understand the relationship between business activities and ESG issues and controversies
• Differentiate between material and non-material ESG issues in constructing and managing portfolios
• Incorporate best practice governance and stewardship principles in both equity analysis and portfolio construction
• Integrate ESG strategies into investment processes and day-to-day investment decisions
• Understand ESG ratings and how they can be built into traditional financial models
• Compare and contrast negative and positive ESG screening approaches
• Understand and assess how ESG factors contribute to the risk and return of a portfolio
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• ESG analysts
• Sustainability analysts
• Governance specialists
• Stewardship specialists
• Fund and Portfolio Managers
• Investment Analysts
• Asset Allocators
• Investment Strategists
• Risk Analysts and Managers
• Performance and Attribution Analysts
• Compliance Managers
EXPERT TRAINER'S PROFILE
The trainer is a dedicated training solutions provider to the Global Pension, Fund Management and Private Wealth Management sectors. He has over 20 years of training experience and he specializes in the design and delivery of training programmes across the full spectrum of products and asset classes, both traditional and alternative. He is highly respected for his ability to explain and teach sophisticated investment and pension products and strategies in a very engaging manner.
The trainer began his investment management career with Abbey Life in Dublin in 1981 before moving to London in 1985 to work for Irish Life Assurance Plc. At Irish Life, he was responsible for investment product marketing and new fund launches and was responsible for the company's successful entry into the single premium bond market.
He joined County Bank at the end of 1986 as Research and Development executive in the unit trust division. In 1987 he transferred to the investment management division, assuming responsibility for the management and performance of Canadian equity investments. In 1991, he was seconded to the European equity desk to manage a research project on European smaller companies. At the end of 1992, he was promoted to head of the North American equity desk, a position he held until embarking on a training career in 1996. He has undertaken numerous training assignments throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the U.S.A. for leading asset managers, pension funds and private banks.
The trainer has a BA(Hons) in Economics and Politics and an MA in Development Economics from University College Dublin (UCD). He received his MBA in Finance from Cass Business School in London in 1988. He is the founder of PensionsIQ which provides training and consulting services to pension funds and their advisors.
Phone Number (Optional)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service