Do you agree to the following guidelines:
1. I am at least 18 years old
2. I will keep fire exits clear.
3. I will be responsible for any damages to the facility that happen during the event.
4. I will clean up after the event and leave the facility in the same condition that it was when I arrived.
5. I understand the maintenance department will inspect the area after the event and that an additional cleaning fee of $50 an hour will be charged if basic cleaning, organizing, and trash removal have not been done. Renters are expected to put chairs and tables away, sweep and/or mop the area.
6. I understand that no intoxicated people, alcoholic beverages, marijuana, or tobacco are allowed in the buildings. I will communicate this to event participants.
7. I understand that children must be supervised.
8. I understand that I must follow room occupancy limits; larger events require larger spaces.
9.I understand that the rental fee includes reasonable use of trash bags, paper towels and toilet paper.
10. I will hold DCSD harmless against any claim for personal injury, death, or property damage resulting directly or indirectly from any act, incident, or accident occurring as a result of the acts, errors or omission by the renter or its agents, guests, or employees arising in connection with the operations, use or occupancy of the premises by the renter.
11. I understand that the facility use fee will only be waived for events that involve the direct participation of DCSD students or memorial services.