'Team Long Run' Application for the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon
Fill out the application below to run the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon in support of Let Me Run. Applications will be received and notified on a rolling basis.
2020 TCS New York City Marathon
You’re invited to apply for one of 15 spots on Let Me Run's "Team Long Run" for the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon on November 1, 2020! This is your exclusive chance to run in the 50th Anniversary of the world's largest marathon! Entry into the race is extremely limited. As a partner in the Official Charity Partner Program, Let Me Run is pleased to be able to offer guaranteed entry to those interested in fundraising for our organization.
Through our devoted Charity Runners, Let Me Run is able to raise awareness and much-needed funds, which will enable us to expand our reach across the country and fulfill our mission. We’re building a new generation of men by teaching boys to be their best selves through a character-building program powered by running. Like New York Road Runners we hope to 'inspire people through running' and hope you'll use this opportunity to add meaning to your Marathon experience and raise funds for Let Me Run.
All Let Me Run Charity Runners commit to raising a minimum of $3,000 by October 30, 2020.
In addition to running, generosity has also been proven to increase your health and happiness. As a Let Me Run Charity Runner, you can combine the power of running and generosity to become a force for positive change in our society.
Thank you for choosing to support Let Me Run as we help boys be their best selves.
Emily Battle Ashley Armistead
Executive Director Founder / Director of Programming
"Team Long Run" Runner Requirements":
1) Each member of "Team Long Run" must register themselves for the TCS New York City Marathon through the New York Road Runners (NYRR) online system. Let Me Run will provide a link for its team members to register with guaranteed entry.
2) Runners are required to pay a race registration fee to NYRR of $295 for non-NYRR members or $255 for members.
3) Runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $3,000 for Let Me Run by October 30, 2020. Runners who have not reached this minimum will be charged the difference on October 31, 2020. Runners who have still not fulfilled their commitment by October 31st will be withdrawn from the race and will not be able to participate in the TCS New York CIty Marathon.
4) All runners are responsible for their own travel/lodging arrangements and expenses.
5) All runners will be required to visit the TCS New York City Marathon Health and Wellness Expo in person to pick up their race materials. No proxy pick-up is available The expo will be open from October 29 - October 31, 2020. Exact times and location will be available closer to race day.
6) All members of the Let Me Run NYC Marathon team must live as a positive role model for Let Me Run boys.
"Team Long Run" Perks:
• Guaranteed entry to the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon.
• Access to a customized training plan.
• Guidance and support for your fundraising efforts with established templates and a personal fundraising page.
• Exclusive Let Me Run team race shirt.
• Invitation to a Let Me Run team event in NYC during Marathon weekend.
First & Last Name
City & State of Residence
Why do you want to run the TCS NYC Marathon to support Let Me Run?
How do you know about Let Me Run?
While each member of "Team Long Run" is required to raise a minimum of $3,000, runners can establish their own personal goal above this. What would be your personal fundraising goal?
How would you go about reaching your fundraising goal?
Please describe any previous fundraising experience (does not have to be fitness related).
Will your company support your efforts as a Charity Runner for Let Me Run?
Yes, my company participates in a matching gift program.
No, not at this time.
Do you commit to fundraising or paying $3,000 by October 30, 2020 in order to run the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon?
Yes, I commit to raising or paying $3,000 by October 30, 2020
No, I cannot commit to this amount
Do you understand that if you have not raised $3,000 by October 30, 2020 you will not be able to participate in the TCS New York City Marathon?
Would you be interested in access to the New York Road Runners customized virtual training plan?
If there are others members of "Team Long Run" in your area, would you like to participate in occasional group runs?
If you are not selected for the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon, do you want to be considered for the 2021 TCS New York City Marathon?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Let Me Run.