Are you a current former foster youth? Are you admitted and enrolled at The Ohio State University for the 2021-2022 academic year? Are you looking for academic & financial support, opportunities to get involved, and/or leadership experiences? If so, complete this form to apply for membership in the Fostering Achievement Network!
-Opportunities to build confidence and knowledge about campus resources and job opportunities.
- Monthly member meetings with enrichment activities aiding with relationship building, community support, and tools for academic and personal success.
- Notification of volunteer and advocacy opportunities in the community.
- End of semester achievement stipends & care packages.
- Emergency financial aid from Ohio Reach (up to $500).
-Membership access on fosteringachievementnetwork.org
, allowing members to communicate with their peers and organizational leadership, as well as save relevant resource information.
- No cost professional attire suiting when entering the workforce or other environment (internship, service learning, clinical) where professional attire is needed.
-Attend a Fostering Achievement Network Semester Kick-Off Event OR meet with President Cloé Cooper to review program requirements.
-Attend at least 2 member meetings during the semester.
-Attend at least one additional program event per semester such as a social, community service opportunity, or advocacy event.
-Meet with your academic advisor once a semester.
-Join our GroupMe chat and be responsive to polls, surveys and calendar events.
Our program constitution can be found here: https://activities.osu.edu/involvement/student_organizations/find_a_student_org?i=4c048da5-08b2-4aa6-910b-a37f82dd7bd8&v=card&s=fostering&c=Columbus&page=0