High Park Phase 2 Survey
Welcome to HIGH PARK – a new urban park in the Beltline opened October 2020 in collaboration between the Beltline Neighbourhoods Association and Calgary Parking Authority! High Park reimagines 2-acres of under-utilized parking lot space six floors above street level and provides additional public park and event space for the Beltline.
After a year of public engagement and planning, the Beltline Neighbourhoods Association is launching the HIGH PARK's second phase, which builds off the existing 200-metre wooden boardwalk introducing numerous play stations including a seesaw, stationary bikes, swings, ping pong, corn hole, tetherball and more. The second phase launching September 25th, 2021 also adds amenities in support of the arts and live events including more murals, additional seating and a central performance stage.
Please take a few minutes to answer eight questions about the park. We will be asking different questions throughout the installation, so check back often!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. How did you find out about HIGH PARK?
2. How often did you visit HIGH PARK between October 2020 and October 2021?
2 to 9 times
10 times or more
3. What do you think of the new Phase 2 additions (activity stations, seating, event stage, and artwork)?
4. In your opinion, what is your favourite Phase 2 addition to HIGH PARK?
5. What is your favourite thing to do at HIGH PARK?
6. How would you like to see HIGH PARK improved?
7. What other places in the Beltline would you like to be converted into a public space similar to HIGH PARK?
8. Do you have any other feedback?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Beltline Neighbourhoods Association.