Research Student Application
Use this form if you would like to work on a research project with me.
What to expect:
- You will learn how to lead an impactful research project that targets a top-tier publication.
- I will advise you via a weekly meeting and be available for questions in between meetings.
- Possibility of an affiliation with the Vector Institute with access to compute resources.
- You don't need to have a degree and you don't need to be physically in Canada.
- Unfortunately, I cannot compensate you financially.
- You have read some of my recent papers and are excited about the topics.
- You have completed at least one machine learning project before.
- You are fluent with a deep learning framework of your choice.
- You are available for 6 months and can commit 20 hours a week or more.
I encourage applications from diverse backgrounds. I will review all applications within a few weeks and respond to selected applications. Please apply at least one month before your ideal start date.
I'm looking forward to your application!
Start, duration, an hours per week. For example: Feb 2021, 8 months, 20 hours
Please insert a URL to your CV or resume. If you use a Drive link, don't forget to enable link sharing.
These can be reports from class projects, preprints, or publications. Up to three URLs, one per line.
The code examples do not need to be clean but should be pragmatic. Up to three URLs, one per line.
Anything else (optional)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service