2019 Women in Technology Business Accelerator Application
LiftFund Women's Business Center is now accepting applications for the 2019 Women in Technology Business Accelerator (WiTech). To be considered for the program:
1. Complete this Application.
2. Submit the application fee of $25 per applicant (non-refundable) via the link provided upon completion of this form.
3. Upon acceptance into the program remaining program fee of $174 is due by September 3rd.
Application Deadline: 12:00 midnight on August 30th.
Orientation: Tuesday, September 10th from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Program Dates: Tuesdays, September 17th, 24, Oct 1, Oct 8, 15, 22, 29
Graduation: November 5th from 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Mentoring Sessions: Online Sept 26, Oct 10, 24
Financial need-based scholarships are available; contact
for details. All applicants will be notified of their application status by September 3rd, 2019.
For more information about the program, visit
The WiTech Business Accelerator is designed to equip early stage female tech founders with entrepreneurial training to create growth, increase profits and sustain their technology business. In order to qualify, candidates must:
- Be a technology-based business
- Own at least 50% of the business and have decision-making authority
- Be in business for a minimum of 1 year (this program is not for pre-venture or pre-launch)
- Be generating business revenue
- Be available to attend and actively participate in at least 6 of the 8 sessions
- Be committed to growing the business and meeting with mentors
Cohort capacity is 15 participants. Participants will be selected by a committee based on meeting the program criteria and best fit with the cohort. Only one participant per product/service offering will be accepted for confidentiality purposes. This program is for learning, sharing and growing and is not to be used as a platform to gain clients.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service