ILP's 21st Race for Literacy is on May 24, 2020. This is an event that brings families and friends to participate together for a cause.
Volunteers are critical in making this event a success. A core team of volunteers works from now on till the event day to help organize the event. And there is an additional set of volunteers needed on event day to ensure the event is a smooth experience for the participants.
For Race Day volunteers:
- Need help on the race day starting early am to help setup, organize and wrap the Race. Please provide as much information as possible so we can assign you to the appropriate role.
- All volunteers on Race day get:
* Free breakfast
* Volunteer caps or T-shirt (limited)
* Volunteer hours for students (on Race day and for all activities leading up to the Race. Need parents waiver.)
* Our heartfelt thanks and an opportunity to help out with the cause of Literacy!
For any questions: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or 408-8-ASK-ILP (408-827-5457)