<SunSeoungNori> Hanyangdoseoung, Seoul City Wall Walking Tour for English Speakers
Total length of Seoul City Wall 18.6km!
Walk along the entire Seoul City Wall.
While walking, experience Seoul’s 600-year-old historic city wall with English-speaking guides.
This will be a great opportunity to explore Seoul!
◦Date: October 12th (Sat)
◦Time: 7 am –7 pm
* Mt. Inwangsan~ Mt. Baegak - Mt.Naksan- Mt. Mokmyuk 18.6 Km 10 hours
Departure from: Seoul Museum of History
◦ Fee: 10,000 won/person (신한은행 Shinhan Bank/Account Number 100-024-876626/서울KYC)
◦ Eligibility: English Speakers/ 12 years or older (Must be able to walk more than 10 hours)
◦ Capacity: Max 50 persons
*The program is offered in English to provide foreigners who speak little to no Korean with an opportunity to learn the history and value of the Seoul City Wall.
◦ Host: Seoul KYC Volunteer Guides
◦ How to Apply
-Application Deadline: October 8th, 2019
-Google Application Document
*If the sender's name in the bank transfer doesn't match the applicant's name, let us know.
Any Questions? You can call or text Rachel at 010-2700-8302 or
2. e-mail address
3. Mobile Number (Korea)
For insurance against accidents
5. Alien registration number or date of birth
If you don't have a alien registration card, please write down your date of birth.(For insurance against accidents)
6. Do you agree to provide personal information?
Name, alien registration number (or date of birth), contact information
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service