Date : 4th May 2013, Saturday
Time : 10:00am - 4:00pm
Venue : Multipurpose Hall, Level 3, @ Masjid Bencoolen, 51 Bencoolen Street, Singapore
YOU CAN DONATE BLOOD IF:
- You are between 16 and 60 years of age
- You weigh at least 45kg
- You are in good health as of Donation Date, 4th May 2013
* No Symptoms of infection within the last week
(sore throat, cough, runny nose, diarrhea, sore eyes)
* No flu or fever within the last 2 weeks
* you havn't taken any medication (including herbal products) in the last 3 days.
YOU SHOULD NOT DONATE BLOOD IF:
- have had Diabetes
- have had Hepatitis B or C
- have had HIV
- have has A history of drug abuse
- have had Cancer
- have had Chronic illness
- have been to India after 1st Jan 2013.
If you are compliance with the above requirement, please proceed to submit your details.