Tampa Theatre Gives Back!
Tampa Theatre is committed to giving back to our local community. We love our neighbors and fellow nonprofit organizations and hope to be able to help you achieve your mission.
If your cause is a local, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, we are happy to support your mission with donations of tickets or complimentary memberships that you may use for auctions, incentives for donors, or rewards for your awesome staff.
Our typical donation is for a Complimentary Membership ($200.00) – OR – 2 (two) Film Admission Tickets (valued at $22.00) – OR – 2 (two) Balcony-to-Backstage Tour Admission Tickets (valued at $20.00), valid for one year from the date of issue.
Due to the volume of inquiries we receive and our limited resources, it is impossible to satisfy all organizations that ask for and merit assistance. A majority of Tampa Theatre’s annual operating budget is dependent upon earned revenue, so it is necessary for us to limit the number of complimentary admission tickets distributed each year. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email if the request is approved.
Whether or not we can be a part of your event, Tampa Theatre wishes you the best of luck in your fundraising efforts.
• The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered
• Your nonprofit organization must have 501(c)3 tax exempt status, and you must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form
• Organizations may only submit one request per calendar year
• Due to the volume of requests, we are not able to give status updates
• You must submit your request at least 8 weeks prior to your event
• Preference will be given to those organizations serving the Central Florida area
We do not provide support for:
• Groups that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law
• Religious, political or fraternal organizations
• Organizations whose prime purpose is to influence legislation
• Individual requests (must be a 501c3 nonprofit request)
• For-profit organizations
• Pass-through donations (groups raising funds for other nonprofits)
Please complete the form below for all ticket donation requests.
* denotes required field