NMI Local President's Report
For Church Year: 2019-2020 DUE: March 15, 2020
If you have any problems with this form, please contact
1. Church Name
Abundant Life Fellowship - Corpus Christi
Agape Fellowship - Corpus Christi
Alcance Latino Nueva Vision - San Antonio
Arca del Pacto - San Antonio
Breath of Life - Alvin
Broadway - Houston
Calvario - Houston
Care Chapel - Pasadena
Casa del Alfarero - Waco
Celebrate Life - Katy
Central City Austin
Communidad Cristiana - The Woodlands
Communidad Latinoamericana Iglesia - Round Rock
Community - Harker Heights
Community Fellowship - Waco
Cornerstone - Lake Jackson
Cove - Copperas Cove
CrossRoads Community - San Antonio
Ebenezer - Alvin
El Camino - Lake Jackson
Emanuel Iglesia del Nazareno - Pasadena
Emmanuel Iglesia del Nazareno - Harlingen
Emmanuel Korean - San Antonio
Family of Faith - Waco
Good Korean - Austin
Grace in Motion - Cedar Park
Gracia y Paz - San Antonio
Hill Country - Cedar Park
Hogares Sobre la Roca - Houston
Huntsville Iglesia del Nazareno
Irvington - Houston
La Vid Verdadera - San Antonio
Lake Houston Iglesia del Nazareno
Linaje Escogido - San Angelo
Living Word - Houston
Lone Star Cowboy Church - Abbott
Lost and Found - Brownsville
Medina Valley - Devine
Mid-Valley - Weslaco
Mission Tabernacle - Galveston
Monte de Santidad - Houston
Multicultural Iglesia del Nazareno - Lufkin
New Braunfels First
New Horizon - Conroe
New Life Community - Pinehurst
New Vision Community - San Antonio
Northpoint Community - Beaumont
Nuevas de Gran Gozo - Austin
Nueva Esperanza - Houston
Nueva Esperanza - San Antonio
Oakwood - Houston
Open Fellowship - Houston
Palabra Viva - Houston
Pathway - Spring
Port Arthur Grace
Promise Land - Mission
Rio Valley - McAllen
San Angelo First
San Antonio First
San Benito First
South Austin Spanish
Southwest - Houston
Temple First - Temple
The Bridge at Calvary - Crosby
The Crossing - Houston
The Gathering at Midland
The Good Shepherd - Laredo
The Woodlands Community
Trinity - Corpus Christi
Wayfinders - Jarrell
Wayfinders - San Marcos
Westside - Houston
2. NMI President for new church year (2020-2021)
If your church does not have an NMI, please type your pastor's name.
NMI President Street Address
NMI President City
NMI President Zip Code
NMI President Home Phone
Enter numbers only 5555555555
NMI President Cell Phone
Enter numbers only 5555555555
NMI President Email Address
3. Did your church pray for needs around the world, as well as missionaries?
4. Did your church give to Alabaster?
4a. What amount did your church give to Alabaster?
5. Did your church pray for your assigned Links missionary?
6. Did your church engage children and youth in Missions? (If your congregation is without children or youth, would you have engaged children and youth?
6a. Is there someone (adult, youth, or child), from your church, considering a call to missions service?
If yes, list their name:
6b. If someone is considering a call to missions service, is someone in your church mentoring this individual?
If yes, list the mentor's name:
7. WEF: Did your church meet or exceed its World Evangelism Fund allocation?
7a. What amount is your World Evangelism Fund allocation?
7b. What amount did your church give to World Evangelism Fund?
8. Did you answer YES to questions 3-7? (If yes, Congratulations, you are a Missions Priority One Church!)
9. World Evangelism Fund Church of Excellence: Did your church give at least 5.7% or overpayment of $1500 (whichever is less) of your target WEF amount?
10. TEACHING - Did your church teach about Nazarene missions to adults, youth, and children? This may include teaching through media, printed materials, missions speakers, and special missions projects.
11. PARTICIPATION - Did your church give of its resources (time, skills, finances, other) to make an impact beyond your own local congregation?
12. Please share how your church ministered cross-culturally (locally or internationally). This is not a requirement, but we would love to hear your stories.
Name of person who completed this form.
You will receive an email confirming your submission. If you do not receive an email, it was not submitted and you need to try again. If you need help, contact
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service