COVID-19 Health Fair Interest Form
The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso Paul L. Foster School of Medicine has created the El Paso Health Education and Awareness Team, EP-HEAT, and is currently offering bilingual SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 virtual health fairs for the community of El Paso. They'll be hosting one for Penn students on October 17th, 11-2pm EST!
Workshop topics include:
- Overview of SARS-2/COVID-19
- Wellness and Stress Management in an Epidemic
- Testing for COVID-19: Testing types, importance and how/where to get tested
- Importance of masks and how to prepare at home (making masks and hand sanitizer)
- Symptoms and preventative measures for SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 in Children vs. Adults
- Care Tips at Home for SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19
Did you mark your calendar for our movie night? (November 12th, 7:30 pm)
Do you have any other questions or concerns?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service